Is your work interfering with your everyday diet?
Are you too busy with work and can’t seem to find the time to plan out your next meal?
Are you running out of ideas for your next meals?
Looking for a nutritious yet delicious meal to cook?
If so, look no further and try this One-Pan Salmon Nutritional recipe which includes dill, kale, cabbage, and Omega 3s, a super easy NUTRIENT-DENSE meal.
Whether you are a health freak or love indulging in savory and comforting Junky Foods, a bit of a healthy balance goes a long way. This easy to go to 5 step nutritional meal salmon recipe makes everything that much simpler!
A tasty meal enriched with antioxidants, Fatty acids, Magnesium and Vitamins such as A, C & K. Give your body the best of both worlds, with an appetizing yet wholesome meal.
This exquisite and nutritious recipe is perfect for either lunch or dinner! Hope you guys try it out and don’t forget to let me know what you think in the comments below!
What you’ll need…
6 Cups of Green Cabbage (roughly chopped)
4 Cups of Kale Leaves (roughly chopped)
3 tbsps of Avocado Oil
227 grams Salmon Fillet
Sea Salt (to taste)
¼ Cup of Fresh Dill (Finely chopped)
2 tbsps of Apple Cider Vinegar
1 tsp of Whole Grain Mustard
1 tbsp of Garlic
- Preheat oven to 375 °F and line a baking pan with foil.
- Add cabbage and kale to the baking pan and toss with 1/3 of the avocado oil. Bake for 6 minutes. Remove from oven and stir.
- Pat the salmon fillets dry and season with salt, garlic & turmeric. Lay the salon over the cabbage and kale. Bake together for 15 minutes, or until salmon is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, add the remaining avocado oil, dill, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper to a small mason jar. Cover with the lid and shake before serving.
- Divide salmon, cabbage and kale onto plates. Drizzle with your desired amount of dressing.
NUTRITIONAL RECIPE CREDIT: @thatcleanlife / thatcleanlife.com
This is one of the many nutritional recipes included in my 7-Day Holistic Cleanse Group Virtual Program! Sign up today for my next Holistic Nutrition & Cleanse Class coming up on May 10. MORE INFO HERE!
UNTIL NEXT TIME,