Here is a sneak peak into my 5-Day detox program. This delicious recipe is DETOX friendly- includes cruciferous vegetables (collard greens & cabbage) and loaded with potent herbs such as parsley and cilantro 🌿 All ingredients are anti-inflammatory and detoxify. Give it a try!
➡️4 white fish fillets (I like halibut or cod)
➡️2 cups black beans (cooked)
➡️1/4 cup carrot
➡️1 Lemon (juiced and divided)
➡️4 cups Green Cabbage
➡️3 tbsp Cilantro (chopped)
➡️1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
➡️4 cups Collard Greens (washed, stems off)
➡️1 Lime (cut into wedges)
*guacamole or avocados for topping
1/4 cup Hemp Seeds
1/4 cup cilantro or parsley
*1 tbsp Nutritional Yeast
*1/4 tsp Sea Salt
1 tbsp of taco seasoning (or cumin, chili flakes, cayenne, oregano)
*1/2 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a small mixing bowl combine the hemp seeds, parsley, nutritional yeast, taco seasoning & salt.
- Place the fish fillets on the prepared baking sheet and pat dry with a paper towel. Dip Fillets into a shallow dish with milk. Spoon the hemp seed mixture on top of the fish and press down with the back of the spoon to ensure the hemp seeds stick to the fish.
- Bake for about 9 minutes. In a food processor, combine black beans, carrots, and onions. Blend until smooth, add some water if needed. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Remove the fish from the oven. Transfer to a mixing bowl and use a fork to break into pieces.
- Assemble your /wrap with fish, thinly sliced cabbage, bean dip, guacamole, and drizzle your lime :)🥑 add any other toppings!
ENJOY! BON APETITO 😋
*adapted from @thatcleanlife