Starting over is never easy. Whether it is a new career path, living space, relationship, or health/fitness goals. It is hard to make a big change in our lives. Taking that huge leap of faith is quite frightening! It can also be challenging to let go of the past and look forward. Putting yourself out there, being outside your comfort zone and showing vulnerability is something that doesn’t come easy for many – like myself! This is a reminder that whether you are about to make a change, going through change or letting go of the past, remember you are not alone. Hold your head up high and always look ahead. Two years ago, I decided to sell my business of seven years. Having a successful business and selling it was an extremely difficult thing to do, but it was the best choice for me. I followed my heart and my intuition. At that moment, I didn’t know what was next for me, the unknown was exciting but scary at the same time.
Affirmations – having daily affirmations has been a very powerful tool for me. Their purpose is to remind ourselves what we are capable of and rid us of limiting beliefs. They give us mental clarity and allow us to set (or reset) our goals and intentions. As Buddha said, “What we think, we become.” So, we might as well define and refine our thoughts, deliberately. These are some affirmations that have helped me along my journey of change and hope they can help you too:
- I rejoice the process of creating positive changes in my life
- Today is now and I face it head on
- When you let go, you create space for something better
- I am in the flow of life
- The past has no power over me
- I choose to let go of everything that no longer serves me
- I believe in my abilities and express my true self with ease.
- I am worthy of having what I want.
- I am grateful for my journey and its lessons
Until Next time,