As promised, I wanted to share with you how I came about selecting the right wellness program for me. This is a quick guide for you to get started in your search.
- Why – Reflect. Take a moment to sit in silence. Why do you want to do it? What do you want out of it? Write down your list.
- Time/Duration – how much time do you have and when are you able to commit to it?
- Budget – how much do you have to put towards this program? Can you save for it?
- Location – where do you want to go? what do you want to be around? Beach, Mountain, Lake, Mountain?
- Support /Qualifications – what type of skilled professionals are you looking for? Nutritionists, Therapists, Doctors, Trainers?
- Reputability – have you read all reviews on Trip Advisor, Google or other?
- Package Details – what is included in your package? Food, Drink, Teas, Juice, treatments, fitness, accommodation, other
- Private Space vs. Shared Space – are you looking to have a shared facility or private?
- Schedules – what type of schedule are you looking for?
- Success Stories – ask for a reference of somebody who successfully completed the program!
Websites that can help you in your search:
- Health and Fitness Travel
- Trip Savvy
- Healthy Way
- Alila Diwa – this was where i went and highly recommend it!
Hope this helps get you started. And if you need extra tips I am always here to answer any questions.
Until Next Time,